Innovations in Care
MDA has prepared resources and materials to help educate our community about the fundamentals of neuromuscular disease. New resources are always in development so please check back periodically to access more information, programs, and materials.
MDA ha preparado recursos y materiales para ayudar a educar a nuestra comunidad en los fundamentos de enfermedades neuromusculares. Nuevos recursos siempre están en desarrollo. Por favor vuelva a checar periódicamente para tener acceso a más información, programas, y materiales. Haga clic AQUÍ para tener acceso a nuestros recursos en español.
Disease Fact Sheets
These fact sheets provide general information about each disease including: signs and symptoms, diagnosis, prognosis and treatments.
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- Becker muscular dystrophy (BMD)
- Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease (CMT)
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy (DMD)
- Facioscapulohumeral muscular dystrophy (FSHD)
- Limb-girdle muscular dystrophies (LGMD)
- Mitochondrial Myopathies (MM)
- Myasthenia gravis (MG)
- Myotonic dystrophy (DM)
- Pompe Disease
- Spinal muscular atrophy (SMA) - English - Español
To learn more about these and other neuromuscular diseases supported by MDA, click here to visit our disease webpages.
MDA Informational Resources
Important non-disease specific resources for those living with neuromuscular disease and their loved ones.
- Clinical Trials 101 - English - Español
- Clinical Trials FAQ
- Basics of Genetic Testing
- MOVR Data Hub Information Sheet
- MDA Fact Sheet
- Resource Center Flyer
- MDA Impact Sheet
- Advocacy Fact Sheet
- Volunteer Fact Sheet
- Muscle Walk Family Letter
- Muscle Walk Overview
- Health Insurance Worksheet
- Teachers Guide - PDF - Printable
Important disease specific resources for those living with neuromuscular disease and their loved ones.
MDA Engage Community Webinars
MDA hosts educational webinars for our community on many topics. Click here to view our archived programs.
MDA Engage Community Educational Events
Learn more about our ongoing series of live educational meetings across the US and register to attend by clicking the link here.
Industry Update Webinars
MDA’s Industry Update Webinars provide for the community education and awareness around updates from pharmaceutical and biotechnology partners related to work taking place in clinical trials, drug development and/or the patient’s journey experience. To view past webinars, please click here.