Ways to Get Involved
Become a Partner
By partnering with MDA, your company or organization is joining the important fight to end muscular dystrophy, ALS and related life-threatening diseases -- all while driving meaningful engagement with the audiences that matter most to you. MDA offers a variety of programs to fit your needs and goals that are easy to implement while inspiring employee pride and customer loyalty. Your partnership can help us save and improve the lives of kids and adults in every community where you do business.
- Providing a strong ROI – We know that you need a charitable partner who can show you how your impact is making a difference. Our partners make it possible for new discoveries to be uncovered by the best scientists, for people with disabilities to gain self-confidence, independence and never feel alone, and so much more. All of this — measurable progress — is and could be possible because of companies like yours.
- Offering easy-to-implement programs and promotions – Our programs have an established history and track record of success. We work collaboratively with our partners to ensure programs are customized to meet your business goals, culture and customer needs, yet turn-key to execute.
- Reach your key audiences more effectively – MDA’s vast nationwide presence and grassroots activation will help you connect deeper with customers and potential customers in key areas and all major markets. Our dedicated staff provide individual attention and expertise from beginning to end to help you expand your reach and enjoy a top-notch experience.
- Inspire employee pride and encourage team-building – Nine out of 10 employees feel enhanced pride when their company commits to a worthwhile cause that helps families in their communities. When you partner with MDA, you become part of a meaningful family of which your employees and customers are treated like one of our own.
- Feel confident your dollars are being invested wisely to fight muscle-debilitating diseases and help families live longer and grow stronger. You can read more about our financial commitment to stewardship here.
Our corporate alliance team would love to talk with you about your enthusiasm for MDA and how we could work together to make a significant difference for families who need us that also advances your bottom line. Contact us today to learn more about becoming a partner in progress.