2018 MDA Clinical Conference (Poster Abstract Submissions)
Poster Abstract Submissions
Attendees are encouraged to submit abstracts for poster presentations during the conference. A select number of abstracts will be chosen for platform presentations in the Clinical Trials session. Prospective presenters may submit abstracts on any topic focused on neuromuscular diseases. The deadline for abstracts is Jan. 19, 2018; abstracts should be submitted through the conference registration site either at the time of registration or any time up until the submission deadline (log in to the conference registration site using your last name and email address). We encourage conference participation by trainees with a strong commitment to clinical care and therapy development in neuromuscular disease.
- Abstract title can have a maximum of 150 characters (includes spaces).
- Abstract text can have a maximum of 2,000 characters (includes spaces).
- A maximum of two abstracts may be submitted per attendee.
- Oral platform presentations for the Clinical Trials session will be selected from submitted abstracts.
- The poster size is 36 inches wide by 48 inches high (portrait orientation).
All submitted abstracts will be presented at the poster session to be held Tuesday, March 13, 2018, from 5:30 to 8 p.m.