Muscular Dystrophy Association Announces Registration and Volunteer Opportunities for Golf Events to Fund Lifesaving Research & Care
NEW YORK, NY – April 27, 2021 – The Muscular Dystrophy Association (MDA) today announced registration for fundraising events championship golf courses. Registration fees fund research, care, and advocacy to transform lives and empower families through funding research worldwide, and care at over 150 MDA Care Center's for families to have access to the best in care, and latest clinical trials for people living with muscular dystrophy, ALS, and related neuromuscular diseases. Volunteer opportunities for MDA golf and other events are available here.
Upcoming event schedule:
- May 5, 2022 - MDA ALS Golf Classic - Phoenix, AZ - Arizona Biltmore Golf Club
- May 19 & 20, 2022 - Belotti Golf & Gala - Eugene, OR - Eugene Country Club
- June 7-8, 2022 - 36th Annual Mansfield Cares Golf Classic - Greensboro, GA - Reynolds Lake Oconee
- July 12, 2022 - Edgar Martinez Golf - Seattle, WA The Golf Club at Newcastle
- July 16, 2022 - Mike Neufeldt Memorial Golf Outing - Pewaukee, WI Western Lakes Golf Club
- September 21, 2022 - Boston Muscle Team Golf Outing - Plymouth MA, Pine Hills Golf Club
- September 26, 2022 - Colony Hardware Golf Rochester, MI Wyndgate Country Club
"This line up of events is very important to me as someone living with muscular dystrophy who loves golf!" said 2022 Phoenix Cup TEAM USA member, and MDA advocate Keegan Kilroy. "Golf is a game for everyone of all abilities, and MDA is bringing communities together to raise awareness and funds for neuromuscular disease that impacts my family."
About the Muscular Dystrophy Association
Muscular Dystrophy Association (MDA) is the #1 voluntary health organization in the United States for people living with muscular dystrophy, ALS, and related neuromuscular diseases. For over 70 years, MDA has led the way in accelerating research, advancing care, and advocating for the support of our families. MDA's mission is to empower the people we serve to live longer, more independent lives. To learn more visit mda.org and follow MDA on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, TikTok, and LinkedIn.