Innovations in Care
MDA Engage: Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy Symposium
August 14, 2021
Time: 11:00am - 5:00pm Eastern Time
Virtual, online event
There is no cost to members of the MDA community or healthcare providers to attend the event, however registration is required. Members of the biopharma industry interested in sponsoring or attending should contact the MDA Healthcare Partnerships team at MDAPartners@mdausa.org. For all other questions, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Respiratory Strategies for DMD
- Dr. Richard Shell, Professor of Pediatrics and Section Chief of Department of Pulmonary Medicine and Nationwide Children's Hospital and The Ohio State University College of Medicine.
- Psychosocial Care with Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Molly Colvin, PhD ABPP, Developmental Neuropsychologist, Director of the Learning and Emotional Assessment Program (LEAP) at Massachusetts General Hospital, and Assistant Professor of Psychology at Harvard Medical School.
- Preserving Range of Motion: PT’s Role in Treatment
- Sarah Lehman, PT, DPT, Duke Health
- How DMD Can Effect the GI System
- Dr. David Brumbaugh, MSCS FAAP, Associate Professor of Pediatrics Section of Pediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology, and Nutrition, University of Colorado School of Medicine
- MDA Mission Presentation
- Nicole Petrouski, Muscular Dystrophy Association
Check back for updates to the agenda
For questions reach out to: email@example.com | 1-833-ASK-MDA1 (1-833-275-6321)